- To provide funding for projects which will further the mandate and goals of Solutions – East Toronto’s Health Collaborative
2. Funding& Eligibility:
- Funding of up to $40,000 is available for a project of up to two years. A maximum of two projects will be selected.
- Applicant groups must include a minimum of two members of the Solutions – East Toronto’s Health Collaborative.
- Funding will be granted only for costs directly attributable to the project direct costs that are appropriate and justifiable for the work proposed.
- Each item and its cost must be clearly described in the budget.
- Any grant provided shall be directed to the Solutions member on the project team.
- Responsibility for planning, directing, reporting and execution of the proposed project will rest solely with the primary applicants (pay master).
3. Review Criteria:
As per the mandate and goals of Solutions, the proposal will be considered based on its ability to meet the following aims:
- To improve patient/client experience
- To involve patient/clients in the process.
- To be community-based and benefit the people (clients, patients, community) who live in or use services in East Toronto
- To collaboratively work in partnership with other community members and stakeholders
- To creatively utilize system resources in new and innovative ways
- To demonstrate a commitment to have a positive impact on the East Toronto community
- To demonstrate incorporation of sustainability measures and or lasting impact beyond terms of the project
- To help improve health equity in our community.
- Expression of Interest Due: November 17, 2017 4:30 p.m.
- Invitation for submission: December 3, 2017 4:30 p.m.
- Closing Date for Submission: February 2, 2018, 4:30 p.m.
Notification of successful project(s) will occur at the end of March.
5. Application Process:
The application will be divided into two sections. Any interested parties are welcomed to submit an expression of interest based on the template found below. After an evaluation of the expressions of interest, selected projects will received an invitation to complete the full application.
The full application includes the following sections:
- Project Lead & Partners (mandatory)
- Project Description (30 points)
- Relevance to Solutions Mandate and Goals (25 points)
- Sustainability Plan (15 points)
- Project schedule (10 points)
- Budget (15 points)
- Additional sources of funding (5 points)
- Reporting (mandatory)
6. Submitting your application:
Please submit your Expression of Interest application via email to Erica Di Maio at Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date. A confirmation email will be sent upon successful receipt.
7. Contact Information:
If you have further questions or concerns please contact Erica Di Maio at Erica.email@example.com. Questions and answers will be updated regularly in the FAQ section on the Solutions Collaborative website. Please submit question about the EIO by November 13th and the full submission by January 24th.