Community Hubs: Moving from Health Care to Health
Featured Canadian Author
- Nick Saul, President & CEO, Community Food Centres Canada and Jane Jacobs Prize Winning Author of The Stop: How the Fight for Good Food Transformed a Community and Inspired a Movement (Toronto, Ontario).
- Lesson From Communities, Health and Social Care in England – Who Should Fly the Plane? by Mike Saks, Visiting Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto; Research Professor of Health Policy, University Campus Suffolk (UCS) and Visiting Professor in Health and Community Studies, University of Lincoln (UK).
- Community Hubs Overview by Lorraine Duff, Director of Programs, United Way Toronto(Toronto, Ontario).
- Community Hubs by Julie Callaghan, Senior Director, Integrated Performance and Strategic Projects, Unison Health & Community Services (Toronto, Ontario).
- The Community Hub Process by Bill Davidson, Executive Director, LANGS Community, Health, Wellness (Cambridge, Ontario).